Swimming at grandma's.
Colton loved it!!!

We went to Idaho to see Barry's family and went to the parade while we were there. The fire engines were so loud I had to cover
Colton's ears.

The parade. It was really cold and rainy that day.

Ready for the rodeo with Barry's family.

The cowboy boots are my favorite.

Bridal Veil Falls


I was able to go on a refueling mission with Barry and some of the other spouses of people that work at the base. It was by far one of the coolest things that I have ever done. Here are some of our memories.

This is the airplane we went on.


My sweet husband.

Me and Barry waiting to take off at the base.

This was the view from a window on the airplane.

Me with the pilots.

If this picture looks like we are really close it is because we were. I didn't have to zoom in with the camera because we were so close to the airplane while it was being refueled.
Camping trip over the 4
th of July with Barry's family.

Sitting around the campfire to get warm in the morning.

I was so paranoid that
Colton would get cold at night but he stayed pretty warm...he just didn't sleep much.
Quiet time for mom and
Colton.

These are some of the best times.
It's about time you do some posts! Boy I thought I was bad! Dang cute pics! I can't believe how fast Colten is growing! He sure is getting some "chunkyness" on him! So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like life is good! Call me when you get a minute! Bye!